We visited this Hotel about 9 years ago and liked it then and we have not changed our mind, nothing too much trouble for the very friendly staff. Very good position on the sea front. We were on the seventh floor looking out to sea, yes the sea can sound very loud but what a fantastic view.
Being on the seventh floor, instead of the lifts, we used the stairs some of the time.
The food was very good and the breakfast selection was excellent.
Our beds were very comfortable and think this Hotel is very good value for money. We will definitely return to this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz