We returned last month from another excellent holiday at the Catalonia Las Vagas. Reception manager and resturant staff were friendly and helpful, food was excellent with a huge range to suit every pallete. Our room was on the 8th floor looking out to the sea, beautiful view. It was cleaned satisfactorily each day and clean towels provided daily. My wife and I are looking forward to November 2013 when we will be returnin for 6 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz