we stayed at the tenerife playa28th may till 4th june.the weather wasnt brilliant but hotel very good.our room was spotless cleaned everyday.the pool area very good.infact the whole hotel very clean.bar service spot on.we were on all inclusive and all main brands on alcohol.staffvery good good from cleaners barstaff towelmen round the pool to management.meals very good and plenty of variety.we would definately stay here again..my only moan is dress code for men long trousers should be worn for dinner.everynite there were a few men in shorts and they were never told.management need to sort that.or no code should be in force.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz