When you pick an all inclusive deal, you are never certain of the drinks you will be served. Well, they served a large number of branded drinks which included my favourite dry sherry and brandy!
The hotel was very well appointed with books to borrow, wifi and spa facilities. The choice and range of food was excellent. Frequently at breakfoast there was cava for a bucks fizz (or on its own) and vodka for a bloody mary. Yes, there was often a queue at dinner time but the staff relaid tables so quckly afer guests had finished that the wait was very short.
Apart from the two pools there was well organised daytime activities for those that did not want to just laze and read. In the evening there was dancing and a variety of different entertainments provided.
We would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz