Two weeks in Tenerife Playa, most enjoyable, many new friends made taking part in the many games organised by the entertainment, evening shows were good. number left the hotel in the evening to go to local bars to watch English football( Management take note) Hotel is being refurbished, bedrooms on my level 4 were being done the minute it became unoccupied. Would have been nice if the younger guests had taken part in the entertainment programme, they would have learned how the older ones can really have fun, by older I mean over 40,s. Not so much a young persons hotel. Puerto de la Cruz is a beautiful town with lots to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz