We stayed at this hotel for 10 days in September (my fiance,mum,dad and myself and had a wonderful time.The hotel is very clean and impressive.Food was lovley and so much of it,the choice was huge.Champagne for breakfast which was a treat.The hotel grounds are very impressive as were the rooms.Really couldnt fault the hotel and would definatley recomend it.Its near the town and beach (not a nice beach but a beach).Approx 1 hour 15 mins from airport,we hired a car which worked well for us. We were in the back of the hotel at our request and had a lovely view of mount teide.Purto de la cruz is a lovely place with an old and new town,lots of nice places to sit and watch the world go by,the old town is especially nice.There isnt a lot to do locally or tenerife as a whole in my opinion,but lovely for a nice relaxing break in the sunshine.Loro parque is a must and really close to hotel.(costs approx £25 each but worth it an a full day out so get there early.Went up mount teide but cable car closed due to the wind which was a shame but still amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 1 pool 1 children's pool Terraces with loungers and sun umbrellas Subtropical garden Towel service (deposit required in reception) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court 1 buffet restaurant and 2 a la carte restaurants 3 bars Meeting and convention room Golf courses: Real Club de Golf de Tenerife (20 km from the hotel) - Buenavista Golf (45 km from the hotel). Rooms 261 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with views of the sea or Mount Teide and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: Queen size, king size or 2 twin beds Air conditioning Fully-equipped bathroom: bath tub with shower, hair dryer Bathroom amenities Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Iron and ironing board (available on request) Minibar Safe (additional charge) Sitting room ( Junior Suites) Balcony or terrace Wifi (no additional charge) Wake-up call service Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children (4-12years) Evening Mini Disco Balloon twisting or face painting workshops Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Internet in the hotel lobby (no additional charge) Postal and fax services Car park (subject to availability) Pharmacy Laundry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bahia Principe San Felipe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- San Felipe Hotel
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz