Just returned after 6night break and need to do this review to emphasise to others what a terrific hotel this is. The hotel is very professionally and efficiently run with every single member of staff carrying out their daily routines of duty with precision and care. Also they do this with smiles on their faces at all times, however tired they must be feeling, as it is busy work indeed. The levels of cleanliness are second to none, even leaves from the trees are swept away several times a day. Gardens are immaculate and a joy to walk around, just beautiful. View from our 12th floor room from the balcony was amazing. It overlooked the pool with stunning views of Mt Tiede, often showing the mist falling and rising over the peak. We did have to change our room as the one allocated to us was not exactly as we had booked. This was done with no fuss at all. We just had to wait until an alternative was vacant. The room was roomy with everything we needed and the air conditioning was good. Evening entertainment suited us down to the ground as it could be quite low key on some nights and on others it was much more 'show like'. We saw 3 dancing girls, showing elegance and acrobatic type skills within their dance, very good. We also saw a falconry display which was really amazing as the duo involved tricks with the birds that got the children involved without any trace of fear, given that one of the birds was huge. I think the highlight of the entertainment we saw was a magician. His tricks well worthy of being seen on any tv show. Thoroughly entertaining! Now for the biggest accolade that we can give and that is for the standard and quality of the food. The selection at every meal time was outstanding. It ranged from veal, rabbit, duck, steak, chicken, fish of all description, plenty of seafood and even caviar. Spoilt for choice ever time. There really is something for everyones taste, always presented beautifully and dishes being refreshed as soon as any were empty. This really is a superb restaurant and waiters/waitresses always being so very attentive without being intrusive so you can enjoy the your meal. Quality hotel that we cannot recommend highly enough. Well done to every single member of staff for making this such a truly wonderful holiday for us. Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 1 pool 1 children's pool Terraces with loungers and sun umbrellas Subtropical garden Towel service (deposit required in reception) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court 1 buffet restaurant and 2 a la carte restaurants 3 bars Meeting and convention room Golf courses: Real Club de Golf de Tenerife (20 km from the hotel) - Buenavista Golf (45 km from the hotel). Rooms 261 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with views of the sea or Mount Teide and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: Queen size, king size or 2 twin beds Air conditioning Fully-equipped bathroom: bath tub with shower, hair dryer Bathroom amenities Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Iron and ironing board (available on request) Minibar Safe (additional charge) Sitting room ( Junior Suites) Balcony or terrace Wifi (additional charge) Wake-up call service Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children (4-12years) Evening Mini Disco Balloon twisting or face painting workshops Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Internet in the hotel lobby (no additional charge) Postal and fax services Car park (subject to availability) Pharmacy Laundry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KIPPIN S.A Lussemburgo Cadempino Branch, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- San Felipe Hotel
- Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz