The food at this hotel was very impressive and offered a wide selection of fresh fish and meat dishes, as well as numerous salads and side dishes. We tried the hotel's a la carte restaurants, but preferred the variety of the buffet. The hotel grounds are very well maintained and the pool area is relaxing. The pool itself was a little too cold to use comfortably during the cloudy weather we experienced, and although there are signs up saying the water was heated, it certainly didn't feel that way - the children's pool, however, was much warmer. The rooms are spacious, with a large balcony, and the beds are very comfortable. We loved the resort of Puerto de la Cruz, which seemed typically Spanish and we enjoyed several walks around. Ask the friendly reception staff for directions up to the Botanical Gardens. The walk takes you up the hill to an area with beautiful views and the gardens themselves are well worth a visit.
We enjoyed a memorable stay at the San Felipe and would love to return another year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 1 pool 1 children's pool Terraces with loungers and sun umbrellas Subtropical garden Towel service (deposit required in reception) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court 1 buffet restaurant and 2 a la carte restaurants 3 bars Meeting and convention room Golf courses: Real Club de Golf de Tenerife (20 km from the hotel) - Buenavista Golf (45 km from the hotel). Rooms 261 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with views of the sea or Mount Teide and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: Queen size, king size or 2 twin beds Air conditioning Fully-equipped bathroom: bath tub with shower, hair dryer Bathroom amenities Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Iron and ironing board (available on request) Minibar Safe (additional charge) Sitting room ( Junior Suites) Balcony or terrace Wifi (no additional charge) Wake-up call service Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children (4-12years) Evening Mini Disco Balloon twisting or face painting workshops Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Internet in the hotel lobby (no additional charge) Postal and fax services Car park (subject to availability) Pharmacy Laundry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Principe San Felipe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- San Felipe Hotel
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz