This was our 6th time at this hotel, the 2nd this year. It is in a perfect location in PDLC. The hotel is always spotless and we had emailed Gemma before our stay to request our favourite room 1604. This is a junior suite with Teide view, it is slightly more expensive but well worth it. room is huge with a massive balcony. From the 16th floor you can see all over the town to Punta Brava. The food is excellent, we go half board but have never worn our "tags" and this has not been a problem. My partner carries them in his pocket. The hotel is well sound proofed and you never hear anyone when you are in the room. Puerto is a lovely Tspanish town, there are lots of bars and restaurants but still manages to retain its spanish charm. Our 3 favourite bars are "Ca Mario" in Calle Hoya which is the next road over from Mcdonalds. The owner is very friendly and the food and drink excellent and very cheap. We also like "la Namera" which is 0pposite Bel Air, the tallest building in Puerto. They do great sangria. Our third i Bellamar which is up the steps to La Paz, you can see the steps from the hotel. It has fantastic views and cocktails. We have done all the excursions from here. The best are Loro Parque, Freebird vip and Masca trip, also Santa Cruz and Tagana. We had a very hot week but the weather in Puerto tends to be more cloudy. It is greener and much prettier than the south. Thanks to all the staff for another great stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 1 pool 1 children's pool Terraces with loungers and sun umbrellas Subtropical garden Towel service (deposit required in reception) BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court 1 buffet restaurant and 2 a la carte restaurants 3 bars Meeting and convention room Golf courses: Real Club de Golf de Tenerife (20 km from the hotel) - Buenavista Golf (45 km from the hotel). Rooms 261 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with views of the sea or Mount Teide and Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: Queen size, king size or 2 twin beds Air conditioning Fully-equipped bathroom: bath tub with shower, hair dryer Bathroom amenities Satellite TV Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Iron and ironing board (available on request) Minibar Safe (additional charge) Sitting room ( Junior Suites) Balcony or terrace Wifi (additional charge) Wake-up call service Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy a range of specially-tailored facilities: 1 Children's pool Mini Club with daytime activities for children (4-12years) Evening Mini Disco Balloon twisting or face painting workshops Babysitting service (additional charge and prior booking required) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Internet in the hotel lobby (no additional charge) Postal and fax services Car park (subject to availability) Pharmacy Laundry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Principe San Felipe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- San Felipe Hotel
- Bahia Principe San Felipe Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz