This Hotel can only be described as very poor. We were told that there would be entertainment.. This only happened on five evenings out of seven, in the form of a guy on an organ playing Spanish music and another guy playing a trumpet and organ who tried his best by playing the odd English tune. Nothing at all during the day. At first arrival we had to look for someone to open the bar to even get a drink and as we were all inclusive this was not satisfactory, We had to plead to get a drink in a glass althoigh the other people on just a board basis were automatically given one. We did not mind having plastic glasses around the pool area.The hotel is advertised as having 4 pools but only the one was open. The food can only be described as average and was often served only lukewarm.There were no snacks available as was also desrcibed.But for the fact that we met some lovely English people in the hotel we would have had a very unpleasant stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz