Where do I start ! This hotel was clean and room was ok, but not very luxurious, did have a fridge and and ok bathroom. We had a balcony, but was at the back of the hotel, so nothing to look out on, not a nice place to sit ! The worst part was the food, it was dreadful, nothing was fresh, badly cooked, same meals every day, no variety. I am vegetarian and they did not cater for me at all, all the vegetables had bacon chopped up in them ! We had to buy food outside of the hotel. Breakfast was awful, cakes and coffee ! I was also disappointed that there was no entertainment in the evenings, although I was misled when I booked the holiday. There was a bar with cheap drinks for the first hour and everyone went in then, so it was packed and then they all seemed to drift off to the town to find entertainment. There was some Spanish music and dancing, but always the same thing - boring !!!! The Pool Bar was hardly ever open so you could not even get a drink. I would never go back to this Hotel, it was very drab and tired, needed updating. Staff were not friendly at all. Best part was that we had good weather !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz