We stayed for 3 weeks half board with Jet2.com package holiday from 26.2.13. We stayed in the Hotel Magec and were on the 6th floor. We had a view of Mount Teide and side sea view. Balcony had afternoon and evening sunshine. Not much traffic noise in our room (2622), but imagine if you had a room on the main road overlooking Hotel Dania Park that would be very noisy. There was a fridge and our room was cleaned every single day of our stay. Air-conditioning in room. Towels which we used were changed every day. The food was okay, but the restaurant could do with some refurbishment. Staff were pleasant and friendly. The hotel is in a good location in Puerto de la Cruz - very close to the bus station and the main Plaza/harbour area and shops. Majority of guests are senior Spanish on weekly visits, few Germans and a few Brits. Would stay at this hotel again. Good value for money and ideal location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz