I stayed here for 3 weeks. The highs, the bed and the fridge. The lows, no free internet connection and the food wasn't always up to much. I would stay there again most certainly, but wouldn't want a room facing their sister hotel looking across the road. I found the staff generally cheerful and obliging; the cleaners brilliant. The location is central for everything, also very handy so close to the bus station. Mainly senior Spanish, Germans and some Brits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz