I have visited Puerto de la Cruz a number of times and usually stay at the Dania hotel which is the 'other half' of the Magec. In the past I have criticised the food there. On my most recent visit in February 2012 (just before the Carnival week kicked off) visit I was put in the Magec, and there was a noticeable improvement there as regards the food. I found the room clean and tidy and the cleaning lady visited each day. I found the staff there to be polite and helpful. The customers there seemed to be mainly Spanish and German, the usual United Nations in fact. The hotel is centrally located, next to the bus station, and is within easy walking distance of the town centre restaurants and other attractions. The 'in house' entertainment is mainly an organist (who is actually pretty decent) and the Spanish pensioners in particular seem to be hooked on line-dancing. I got into town in the evenings and there was plenty of live music to suit virtually all tastes other than serious classic or hard rock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz