The Botanico consistently delivers 5 star service from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. The majority of the team have been there 20 years+ and know the hotel and the area inside out. Family rooms are interconnecting which is a real plus when travelling with children. The hotel is never run with kids even in the peak time and there is always a sense of tranquility. If you are conscious that your kids are loud and you want them to run around freely then this probably isn't for you. That said, kids are extremely welcome and the team treat them as individuals. In addition, the spa is only available to those over 16 years old so you can head over there for true relaxation. The jacuzzi within the cave is just lovely in the Spa (no alcohol). All 3 restaurants are stunning and they open on a rotational basis throughout the week. If you are travelling bed and breakfast you can purchase half board vouchers which are great value. Enjoy a cocktail in the bar hall before dinner where you are served nibbles and appetisers which make the drinks good value. if I had to find any improvement areas for this hotel it would be that the showers are ready for updating (they are over the bath and not power showers) and sometimes the service in the Palmera Real (pool) restaurant can be slow at lunchtimes, you can tell when they are struggling to cope. Book with confidence, we'll be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz