We have just completed our third annual visit and this German owned/managed hotel still maintains the highest standards of comfort, hospitality and service. All requirements are promptly executed by the excellent English-fluent people in reception and the rooms at the higher levels are spacious, well equipped and have wonderful views either towards the mountain El Teide or the coastline. The outdoor pools are picturesque and the indoor spa, with really warm pool. jacuzzi and three separate themed saunas is a wonderful place to relax - and barely used by the majority of (German) guests. The second most numerous visitors are British, mainly middle-aged+, who come regularly to this oasis in the rather commercialised island. The hotel has three restaurants - Italian, Spanish and Oriental - but the third is rather expensive and the other two seem to require more hands-on management of the staff, where service is often slowed down by waiters never doing coming and going to tables with their hands full both ways.
It is preferable to book (early) at the wonderful nearby (German) husband-and-wife restaurant El Tucan, where wonderful food is served in such a way as always to seem like a family party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz