We have been in the hotel for almost a week. Our room was big and the bath spacious. The room was looking over the swimming pool and garden and facing Teide mountain. The view from the room was beautiful.
The decor was very nice, and all though it was classic and a little old fashioned, it did not Iook old or too used . On the contrary, it looked as if a lot of thought and work were employed. It was a very convenient and inviting room to come back to at the end of the day (or the middle of it). This is also true concerning the public areas and the hotel gardens.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They really made an effort to help with our questions or requests as soon as possible.
Breakfast was one of the richest that I've encountered. There was something for every taste. Actually, much more than something.
We ate in one of the hotel restaurants (Papagallo) only once. It was OK, not something to write home about. The price was higher than in a good restaurant outside. (Bambi gourmet is recommended).
To sum it up- it is a great hotel to stay in. Dinner - better eat someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz