Even pretty dull June weather has not detracted from our enjoyment of our month long visit to Botanico.
We spend four separate months here each year, a sure sign of our virtually complete satisfaction.
A new Manager , Gustavo Escobar has been recruited from Hotel Bahia del Duque.
He is extremely impressive , very experienced and well focused and will make necessary improvements in the area of Food & Beverage which has always been the weak area of the hotel's operations.
As always , the Oriental Spa is professionally managed by Anne Marie Chauveau and her amiable team of therapists and receptionists.
Massages and treatments are excellent and extremely relaxing.
Breakfasts offer a huge choice of hot and cold dishes and each visit reveals new additions ...this time white asparagus and a wider range of smoked fish.
Housekeeping is outstanding and the courtesy and care of almost all the Botanico staff is exemplary....we have the highest regard for their obvious desire to offer top class service to their guests.
The hotel administration ticks very smoothly in the background, a clear indication that the Front Office staff and receptionists are on the ball.
In conclusion this is a very special 5 star de luxe hotel which is already good but which is striving to improve even further.
Highly recommended for discriminating guests who like to be certain that they can be assured of a most relaxing break whatever the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz