Good warm weather for three weeks in March ensured another excellent stay here.
The staff are utterly outstanding and we have made many really good friends during our many visits.
The former General Manager Alirio Perez has left for pastures new in Fuerteventura and a new GM starts in April.
Hopefully he will be as amiable and guest orientated as his predecessor.
The Oriental Spa Garden is expertly directed by Anne Marie Chauveau and all sorts of treatments and massages are well administered by a team of charming and efficient therapists.
On arrival I had a back problem and was in considerable pain but after three caring treatments all was well....thank you Marta and Jessica.
My wife and I find Hotel Botanico ideal for a completely relaxing holiday as demonstrated by our
reservations of three or four weeks each March,June, September and November/ December.
We already have all reservations in place for this year and next since we see no point in taking risks elsewhere.
There are around ten really decent restaurants within a five to ten minute taxi trip ( see separate reviews).
The gardens are spectacular and are especially attractive when floodlit.
A special commendation to the very efficient smiling staff at Reception ...each one of them goes out of their way to assist with any requests and what's more they always address guests by name..a clear indication of the courtesy and care provided at this luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz