“Excellent food”
Review of El Mana

El Mana
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: El Mana offers creative vegetarian cuisine, including vegan and gluten free options. We use mostly local and organic products to prepare tapas, salads, fresh pasta, woks and desserts at the moment in our open kitchen. We will be pleased to welcome you at El Mana!
York, England
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Tenerife for 1 week and this restaurant was by far the best. We are not vegetarians but the quality of the food and the service was extremely good. So good we visited twice.

2 Thank ksg_7

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, really attentive staff”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went with a couple of friends and we had the most delicious ravioli. This is one of the best vegetarian restaurants I have eaten in during my travels.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank th0mgall
Malmo, Sweden
“Great in every way!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Nice, quiet atmosphere even though the kitchen is right by the tables, good service and nice interior.

We ate here twice and the food was impeccable, even though my fiancée thought that his tagliatelle was a bit flavorless the second time. Everything was fresh and tasted good, I loved the the wine by glas.

The service was good and it was nice to watch the chefs working in the kitchen.

Good work!

I highly reccommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Hanna_KIviniemi
Beverley, United Kingdom
“small and personal”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I liked this place as you could see your food being cooked. A lot of care and attention went into preparing it by the two females in the kitchen(one is owner I think). The waiter was pleasent, if a little quitet, the place was full. We enjoyed our meal, and would return, although my husband is not vegetarian. He had stir friend vegetables with a tai coconut sauce, which was a little too mild for him. I had the stir fry vegetables with tofu, but there was no sauce, which I would have prefered The emphasis is on quality and fresh food and the presentation was good. We would eat there again. I think the passion of what the owner is trying to achieve should be supported. I think is closed Mon/Tues

• Visited December 2012
scotland
“Great food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is a very good vegetarian restaurant with an excellent choice of dishes. Nice atmosphere, good service and friendly staff. Well worth a visit!!

Visited November 2012