My aunt and I traveled to Tenerife in September, 2009. After reading all the trash posted about the Hotel Parque de San Antonio I was moved to write my own comments. Yes, the place is a bit of a throwback in time but our room was spacious and clean. The gardens and walkways were beautiful. Never had a problem with any staff member. The housekeeping staff was very nice to us and complied with our every request. The concierge was particularly helpful and kind. I am disabled and he helped me up and down the entry stairs several times and/or carried my luggage, without asking. The food was abundant and many choices were available. Not gourmet or haute cuisine, but a decent meal. They even prepared breakfast for us in the wee hours of the morning when we had an early go of it because of a tour. Mind you, it was cold cuts, bread, milk and juice, but at least they had something for us. We particularly enjoyed coming back from touring late afternoon and sitting poolside with a cool drink and a snack. The bar kiosk by the pool was attended to by a charming young woman who aimed to please her customers. I would agree it is no longer a 4 star hotel, but the place was clean and off the beaten path. As I said in my title........you definitely get what you pay for. The prices are reasonable, well worth the cab fare to town. If people want more luxury, then they ought to go somewhere else, pay more and quit complaining. I am going back to Puerto de la Cruz in 2011 and will be staying at the Parque de San Antonio again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz