A beautiful sprawling resort with great views of Mt Teidi. Just a few minutes away from the Town Centre & the sea.Lovely spacious room with a large balcony overlooking the pool but the bathroom, though very roomy, looks very clinical & devoid of warmth or colour with no amenities other than unattractive wall mounted liquid dispensers.The lush landscape outside more than makes up for the lack of imagination in the bathroom! The clientele is largely in the age group of 50 +
The staff at the Front Desk were a friendly helpful lot. Isabelino, Stefan & Aguatha deserve special mention. They provided a lot of helpful tips on the places of interest that I should visit & I was not disappointed.
The breakfast & dinner spread was good though the choice of desserts & presentation could be improved.
My room was well serviced by Housekeeping despite the challenges the team may be facing considering the expanse of the property.
Over all, a lovely trip with great memories of the trip to Mt Teidi, La Orotava, the sea water pools, Santa Cruz, Loro Parque, Flamenco dancing and the long lazy walks. Great outdoors and a warm, friendly team to welcome you back at the end of each day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz