If you are looking for a hotel with good service, good food and in a good location, this is the hotel to come to. The staff are friendly and helpful, and speak English. For breakfast and evening meal there is a buffet-style service, with an enormous choice of food in each case. The dining room is open for several hours for both breakfast and evening meal, so one has plenty of choice about when to eat. On my most recent visit - my fifth to the hotel in the last five years - a new and modern TV had been installed in my room. A useful feature in the room was a small fridge, in which I could keep some bottles of water cool. Each evening some entertainment is laid on. The hotel is generally quiet, so a nice, relaxing holiday can be had here. Opposite the back entrance to the hotel is a park which is great for walking or even running in. Transport is provided between the hotel and the town centre, and energetic guests can climb up or down the numerous steps between the main road and the road that the hotel is on if they wish. From the town centre there is a free bus to the area's main attraction, Loro Parque, as well as one to Pueblo Chico. Tenerife's capital, Santa Cruz, is only 40 minutes away by TITSA bus, and Tenerife Norte airport is even closer to Puerto de la Cruz, with a TITSA bus linking the two. There is also a direct coach, again run by TITSA, between Tenerife Sur airport and Puerto, so it is easily accessible from both airports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz