First of all I would like to say that you are getting what you are paying for and second it is definitely not so bad like some people are writing. I think that problem is that they are not reasonable. If you want a super-luxurious hotel room you need to pay more. But back to the hotel. No problems at all, room, bathroom everything very clean. Room was spacious, furnished sufficiently with a nice balcony and view. The pool was good, big enough with some shallow area for kids with railing so they couldnt end up in the deep water. The depth of the pool is ok, somewhere even 3 m deep. The hotel staff is very friendly and mostly they speak with three languages so if somebody says that they cant speak then its bull*hit. Everyone was helpful, smiling and willing. Restaurant was clean, organised, plenty of food. Somebody here said that food is boring. But what do you expect, even the famous hotel chains are doing the same. I think that most of you eat the same things every morning so dont grumble :-). We had a half-board and it was enough, plenty of food, every day different selection of fish and meat, bread, salads, cakes, ice cream, fruit, etc... The only thing is that the drinks at dinner time you need to pay and they are quite costly, but its everywhere if you are not with all inclusive. Location of the hotel is good, although its better when you have a rented car. This hotel is for people that want to enjoy their holiday, so the place is quite. If you want to go partying and drinking, go to south. Tenerife is not a big island and the quality of the main roads and highway is good. Bus transport is ok, but the car is more convenient, obviously. Petrol is cheap and highway is toll-free. Definitely I think that you can take kids over there. I saw many people with little kids and they didnt seem to have any problems. The age level of the hotel customers is higher, but we met lot of young people, even teenagers. So bottom line is that Tenerife is a realy nice island that has plenty to see and do so I would recommend it without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Parque San Antonio provides pleasant facilities surrounded by tropical gardens which, combined with the exquisite service of our staff, allow you to enjoy a relaxing holidays. Its privileged location makes possible to admire stuning views of the Mount Teide, the Orotava Valley and the Atlantic Ocean, and being really close from the beaches and touristic areas of Puerto de la Cruz. Our pool area with large green spaces will incite you to enjoy swimming or to relax sunbathing with the sound of nature as background music. The spacious and comfortable rooms full of natural light allow you to find the relaxation and rest you deserve. Delight the delicious breakfasts and dinners that our buffet restaurant offers, with a gastronomic proposal where local products and inspiring recipes are perfectly blended. During the day, you can enjoy snacks and a wide variety of drinks at the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parque San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Parque San Antonio Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque San Antonio Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz