“Teide Divers - excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Teide Divers

Teide Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We do cruise ship pick ups from the port of Santa Cruz.
burnley
“Teide Divers - excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

just returned from a week's holiday on tenerife, where we took our open water diving qualification with teide divers, based in puerto de la cruz.
phil and jackie, the instructors were absolutely excellent, very professional and reassuring.
everything was explained and demonstrated with such simplicity and detail.
there were four divers in our party, one or two were a little nervous at first, but soon put at ease and made to feel comfortable in and out of the water by the expertise and skill of the instructors.
their shop is well equipped with everything you need to dive, be it for hire or for sale.
i cannot recommend this company highly enough and we will definitely return to complete our advanced open water qualifications.
thank you very much, phil and jackie.

Visited May 2012

• Polish first
Tampere, Finland
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

Found Teide Divers via Tripadvisor and was immediately interested. And it was brilliant! I took 6 dive package and rented all the gear. The gear was new/brand new and suitable even for quite large guy like me.
They are very nice people and soon I felt like I've known them for a long time. Diving spots were well chosen. Had my 1st night dive with them also.

Thanks Jackie & Phil, I had great time with you!

Visited July 2011
Bath, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

We came across Teide Divers on our walk to punta brava beach, and straight away booked 6 dives with them, great first impressions! The shop and all equipment was brand new.
Jackie and Phill could not do enough to make us feel welcome and relaxed, and were great help thoughout our dives with them, even though i had a panic attck wilst diving ( phill my diving instructor) kept me calm and re-assured me and i soon back in and dived again that night.
With thanks to them i will be diving again, and already have plans to book with them again soon!
Overall a fantastic and professionally family run business!
Mike and Layla

Visited June 2011
tenerife
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“everyone has to try it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

today I went for a discovery dive with teide divers - i thought that i would be scared, but it turned out to be one of the best things that I have ever done. The diving team looked after me perfectly - I must add that I am a disabled swimmer with severe back problems - but I was helped into the water and helped with the equipment - it is safe to say that I couldn't asked for better service. I would recomend this team to everyone - an experience not to be missed.

Visited July 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Absolutely Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

I went to dive with Teide Divers while my 11 year old did his open water referral. I've been quite a few dives around the world but I have rarely net such a nice people. Phil was very skillful instructor and he made great job teaching my son while assuring We had a good time.

They also immediately swapped dive site due to bad conditions so we got best possible conditions. They even picked us up from our hotel. There guys are the best and perfect choice for anyone staying in north or west side of Teneriffe.

1 Thank wacalaca