Tripadvisor
Puerto de la Cruz
Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:45 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from $27.47
from $41.75
from $48.34
29,870 results
All reviews behind the scenes sea lions killer whales discovery tour splash zone dolphin show free train animal shows penguin enclosure animal park sea world live shows beautiful park all ages animals seem second visit costa adeje
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went with my family because my younger sister insisted we go. I was expecting to see whales in captivity which I wasn't looking forward to. but what stood out for me were the depressed looking penguins! Not moving. I sweat some looked dead. awful thing to see.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was written before,amzing shows, awesome place, nice staff. Just go there and enjoy (whole day).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was one of the parks that we wanted to visit before we visited Tenerife after looking up things to do. The park was very big so comfortable shoes are a must. We paid the extra 22 euros to get a guide and get a behind the scenes look at the animals and a narration which was very informative. After that was finished they mapped out the shows in order so that we wouldn't miss any. Great day out and well set out and more importantly the enclosures looked spacious enough. The aquarium was amazing as well. We got a deal by buying Loro Park and Siam park together which cost 66 euros.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So much to see there, it's like a diferent world, killer whale doing the tricks, don't see that everyday

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I must admit to having enjoyed my visit to Loro Parque, and I went there as someone who isn't a big fan of seeing some of these animals in captivity, but my opinions on this are not part of he attraction. If you have ethical worries about animals in captivity don't go, you won't enjoy it. If you like to see animals, and don't mind the cages then you will enjoy it. To me there was a wonderful selection of animals which to be honest did look like they were well looked after, the enclosures are all clean, and yes some might seem small, in comparison to the animal size, whilst others look huge, and no captive animal is going to have the same space as a wild animal, anyway enough with that. The park is great with good displays, and the Dolphin and Sea Lion shows are fantastic, unfortunately we missed the Parrot show, wasn't a fan of the Orca show. The Penguin enclosure is amazing, and if you can do the Discovery tour our guide Daura was amazing, giving so much info about the animals and showing us the behind the scenes aspects of the park, well worth the extra.

Date of experience: December 2019