“Best pizza in Europe! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Italy and tried pizza there but this just doesn't cut it! Go for the signature pizza dish and you will be amazed! A great alternative to tapas, very friendly service. Nice quiet location where it is just outside the hub of the town touristic centre and on both nights we came there were musicians playing gentle guitar music in the Plaza. We must have spent 25€ for two people with two drinks each! Very good value for money!! A must in Puerto de la Cruz!!!!!

5  Thank James A

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I wanted to have a nice bruschetta that afternoon and this restaurant caught my eye when I was returning from the beach and rain shower was just a question of minutes. There were parasols outside and a free table so I sat down and ordered my dish. A few minutes and it got rainy and windy and the parasols were taken down. I had already got my food to the table and had to go inside for shelter. The personnel didn´t help me to move my food and drink, so I had to go twice outside to pick them up.
Albeit the personnel wasn´t very helpful, I would still try once more.

The Tiramisu ordered in the neighbor table was huge, salad options in a glass display case looked versatile and my bruschetta was tasty.

2  Thank vivian L
Reviewed January 16, 2014

These guys know how to make pizza. Pizza is completely hand made and super delicious, excellent value. The wine list is a bit interesting and not so descriptive, but the Rioja red we ordered was excellent with pizza.

The staff was very busy and the feeling in the restaurant was hectic, almost unpleasently hectic. Our table was inside, at the patio it might be more relaxed. Table reservation recommended, at least on weekend nights.

4  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had several excellent meals here and they have Peroni which makes a nice change from the Spanish beer. Try the fresh made to order pizza. For a snack try Crazy Chips

5  Thank lulu180453
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

When you are all 'fished out' go here for a change. Excellent value for huge tasty pizzas and a bill for less than 21 euros including a glass of rosada and a large beer.

5  Thank residentemmett