My Dad and myself went for a break away the first week in March to the Hotel Semiramis. We stayed under bed and breakfast board. I had read reviews previously, but was surprised to find that the hotel is built into a cliff side. Therefore, all of the rooms have spectacular view of the wild sea. Also the Hotel is upside down, with reception on the top floor. There is a sneaky lift at the far side of the hotel that takes you down to a tunnel that pops out by the sea. Semiramis guests can use their room cards to exit the tunnel for a quick journey down to the town centre, avoiding steep walks when leaving by the hotel reception.
Breakfast is stupendous and a good feed will lasted me way past dinner. The rooms are massive and immaculately cleaned on a daily basis. The pools are great, especially the partially indoor one with Jacuzzi and jet streams. The majority of staff and guests are very friendly, but there's always one or two moaning bores anywhere you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz