Return home on 15th February after three weeks all inclusive SAGA holiday. The hotel is not advertised by SAGA as Five Star which is fair but there have been improvements since last year. The food arrangements are acceptable, fresh eggs for Breakfast, at least two grilled choices for Lunch and often three at Dinner. The fish is very good and to be recommended over the red meat dishes. The choice of other items such as salads is extensive. The choice of hot vegetables is limited, but this is Spain and to be expected. The staff are very helpful and react to a bit of conversation rather than scowls. The bar arrangements are good, even if a little slow early in the evening. The evening entertainment is about the same standard as any of the hotels we have stayed in in Spain.
The rooms are clean and of a good size, TV is a bit clapped out and the bathroom towels could do with replacing. The sea view is good but a bit of sun on the balcony would be better, but it is not possible to turn the hotel round 90 degrees!
The walk into town is good and should be experiences and the location gives lots of different walks including the walk to Bololo Beach, about 40 minutes away through a banana plantation.
We shall be returning to this hotel next year, one of several we will be using during 2013/14.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz