As many say the hotel is not 5* but is really a top end 3* or 4* city hotel quality. However this is clearly reflected in the excellent room rates (3 visits and we have never paid more than 35€ half board per person per night) Therefore please do not be put off booking, you get good food, very cheap Wine by the bottle! and generally nice guests who retire early and go out exploring the island leaving the pool area and gardens pretty quiet. This is a hotel you will enjoy if you prefer to be left alone, prefer early nights and early mornings.
The guest rooms are large and offer ok facilities but the big bonus is that each room has a lobby with internal door so you get no noise from other guests, communal hallways are also carpeted. Yes the rooms are a little tired for a 5* but as already mentioned you are paying a room rate nearer to 3*. You do get noise from traffic on lower floors but this tends to be drowned out by the Atlantic waves breaking on the rocks!. Close the terrace doors and it is quiet.
To sum up a good hotel for the price, friendly staff, nice pool and garden area with a pool bar and fantastic views, a decent sheltered semi-indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and Spa. Ideal for mature couples/singles who want a good value 4*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz