Just back from a week HB at the Beatriz Atlantis.
Hotel is very clean.
Rooms are spacious with good showers, hot water and great showers.
Quiet location within easy walking distance of the action.
Food quality good.
Most staff very nice friendly and professional.
Extra charges for room safe, kettle in room and parking.
No fridge/minibar/kettle in room. We brought a travel kettle as we have a baby but this is not ideal. It would have really enhanced our stay to have a small fridge. We enquired at reception about hiring one but no joy.
A few staff could be more helpful. A couple of characters in the buffet restaurant (head waiters I think). Also on reception when asking for directions they would tell you the names of places, but not go into detail or show you on a map. You are also not given a map when you check in - we had to ask for one on day 2.
Got hassled by maid to leave room at 10.30 on day of departure when check-out is midday. Not ideal with a 3 month old!
Overall we had a lovely stay, really liked Puerto de la Cruz and the Beatriz and we would probably return. However it's the little things that make you go back to a place time after time and this hotel is lacking somewhat the 'personal touch'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Hotel Sol Costa Atlantis is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martianez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box (With charge) and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the In & Out bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests (Summer) and the private parking (With charge) complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Sol Costa Atlantis.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting - there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is "crowned" by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa (With charge) you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Sol Costa Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz