“Excellent food, super value!”
Review of Bollywood Tandoori

Bollywood Tandoori
Ranked #352 of 6,429 Restaurants in Tenerife
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Opted for the 12.95 set menu which includes poppadoms, a starter, any main, rice and naan. Excellent price.

All the food was great but the chicken tikka starter is excellent, some of the tastiest I’ve ever eaten. I had lamb madras, nice kick to it, sauce was very nice and I nearly asked for more to mop up with the naan!

It was quiet when we visited but don’t let that put you off, staff were friendly and efficient. Great meal all round!

1  Thank kylep899

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

We opted for the set meal and for €13 each that consisted of popadoms and pickle tray, a beautiful chicken tikka sizzler and a curry main, naan and pilau rice. The kids had a chicken korma and a tikka masala with rice and chips and this was absolutely gorgeous, they are more here than on any other night of our holiday.
Our food was top class and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this restaurant. Service was also efficient and polite. We were very impressed and would go back without hesitation - the hot flannel at the end of the meal was a nice touch also.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank helenedoyle
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Been here on most visits to area and must say food is delicious and very well priced.The curries I've tasted are well on a par if not better than here in uk but if restaurant is busy be prepared to wait a while as service can be pretty slow,nevertheless I would definitely recommend Bollywood and urge all curry lovers to give it a go.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Webstare
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Visited here a couple of nights ago, went for the set menu ! Food was lovely and the portions were a good size, would recommend.

1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Being a resident and regular visitor the good is great brilliant portions staff let's it down never once had our meal correct but as I say good can't be faulted but my biggest bugbear is the 95 cent extra charge added to the bill for a tax that doesn't exist is very poor but food can't be faulted