“Fun, flexible and safe!”

Blue Explorers Tenerife
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Blue Explorers Tenerife! We are extremely happy to bring you to our picturesque Spanish village of Abades for a great day of snorkeling and/or diving. This side of Tenerife has the best diving spots of the island!There's something for everybody, a house reef in our calm bay (marine reserve since 2011) for snorkelers and first time divers, and deeper reefs, wrecks, caves/channels close by for the certified divers. When you're not diving, or if you are accompanying your friends or family, Abades has a beautiful natural beach just 150m from our door,great walks above the village, local restaurants (with ' local 'prices and English menu's) and a wonderfully remote feeling to help you relax! We offer tuition in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish and Polish!
Vara
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun, flexible and safe!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I did my AOWD course with Blue Explorers, and with a big grin on my face I can only give them two fat thumbs up!
Good variety of dive sites, very professional staff and good service.
Nikki, Leif, Ronald and all of you other guys at BE, thank you for a wonderful experience.
/Anders

Visited February 2013
NikkiFreediva, Scuba & Freediving Instructor at Blue Explorers Tenerife at Blue Explorers Tenerife, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Hey the pleasure was all ours. It was a hole heap of fun teaching you the Advanced Open Water and next time you're in town come back and explore the other wonderful sites we have here in Tenerife

Stockholm, Sweden
“Diving in Teneriffe”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very nice excursion, signed up for snorkelling but it was so nice so me and my oldest son (17) signed up for diving with regulators and that was fantastic. Good instructors that speek many languages (Swedish and Soumi for example). Next time I will sign up for PADI 4 days course.

Visited January 2013
NikkiFreediva, Scuba & Freediving Instructor at Blue Explorers Tenerife, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Hey that is great news, you just let us know and we will be ready with our multi lingual staff to take you through the course. See you soon!
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Blue Explorers Rock”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Did the Aida Freediving 1 star course and really enjoyed my time with Blue Explorers, they were able to accomodate me on short notice.

They Pick me up close by my hotel and I spend 2 entire days with snokerlling, scuba and freedive course. They faciliities are first class, everything is clean and tidy and the staff are pleasant and helpfull. I felt at ease and part of their community i cannot ask for more.

Nicola was my fantastic teacher for freediving she is patient, informative and creative in her delivery of the course. She is a qualified 4* Aida instructor and has a passion for the sport.

Abadas is a lovely quiet area and I would recommend anyone to have a go at snorkerling, scuba or freediving ( done all 3) with blue explorers.

They also have a great sofa, a cute dog and their are several options for food nearby.

Visited January 2013
NikkiFreediva, Scuba & Freediving Instructor at Blue Explorers Tenerife, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Oh my, what fun we had in the short time you were with us - the sofa looks bare with you!
Good luck with the freedive training, you are well on your way and stay in touch on the email, I want to hear your progressions. See you soon!
Örebro, Örebro Län, Sweden
“Good first dive experience”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Spain isn't known for it's diving tours however it's a very nice experience to do. They have about 15-20 species and you will be safe under water since there aint no sharks to worry about ;) You get a nice overview how it is to dive and you start out smoothly by snorkling.

Visited December 2012
NikkiFreediva, Scuba & Freediving Instructor at Blue Explorers Tenerife, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here at Blue Explorers with everyone. Mike, our Swedish instructor, is always very happy to have to have the chance to teach in Swedish.
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Fantastic set up. We went as a family of 5. First class tuition and experience. The equipment is in a clean and safe order, with many sizes, so all can participate. 2 of us wear glasses, and they even had prescription masks, so we didn't miss out on viewing underwater. The instructors spoke many languages and were very friendly. Mika was absolutely gorgeous. We wanted to take her home.
After instruction and collecting kit, we got changed and went snorkelling. It was quite hard as the sea was really choppy, and in the end diving stopped for the day. When we returned for the dive the kit was all dry and waiting for us and it wasn't long before we were enjoying our diving experience.
We would definately visit again. It is well worth the money. Many thanks to all involved there, you made our holiday.

Visited October 2012
NikkiFreediva, Scuba & Freediving Instructor at Blue Explorers Tenerife, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
You and your family are so very welcome back any time, Mika has grown so much you won't recognise him! Next visit we'll do a certification for sure...you are all like fish under water.