“Excellent as Always” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tenerife Scuba

Tenerife Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Tenerife Scuba - based in the south of Tenerife we offer quality diving and diving training for both the experienced and novice diver alike. Where personal service and great scuba diving go hand in hand and where people can enjoy diving Tenerife in a relaxed, unstressed, family friendly, club type atmosphere.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent as Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I have been diving at Tenerife Scuba with Chris and Sarah for 50 plus dives over the last 6 years. I dive in the UK and at every opportunity when abroad(my Wife permitting!). I always enjoy the excellent dive sites and the marine life in Tenerife which is very under rated by the European diving community, in my view.
I can thoroughly recommend Tenerife Scuba as a Dive Centre , whether you just wish to dive or wether you wish to improve your skills and qualifications . Chris is a an excellent British Dive Instructor, his staff highly professional and his Wife/Boss/ Admin Manager is a hoot! Most importantly Safety is always first priority and all the equipment for hire is quality and in top condition. Stewart Hindley BSAC A694185

Visited March 2014

Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have just done a two day course. From start to finish, the owners Chris and Sarah, and my instructor, Paul, were the perfect balance between being fun to make it enjoyable and professional to make it safe. I hope to come back and wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone interested in diving _ Brilliant!!! Simon P.

Visited March 2014
Tenerife, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Still excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Back for my fourth visit which, in itself, says something....

Chris and Sarah continue to maintain the high professional standards, relaxed and friendly atmosphere and extraordinary availability that I've come to associate with Tenerife Scuba.

"It's like diving with friends" - that's because their customers tend to become friends
I know that, because it worked that way for me, and I've met several repeat customers, who feel the same way.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank DanVnquinze
Scotland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Everything about the whole dive experience with Sarah & Chris was fantastic. Warm, welcoming people who just made us feel like part of the family. Our first boat dive but they were great at reassuring us. Stingrays, Octopus, Trumpetfish and millions more. Truly the most fun I've ever had! We will be back!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank aquagerbil
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Diving again with Tenerife SCUBA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Squeezed in a 2nd visit this year to Tenerife during mid December. After experiencing great diving with Chris and Sarah at Tenerife SCUBA earlier in the year, they were my immediate choice for diving on this trip. The weather was awful, but clearly not the fault of Chris or Sarah, with high winds and monsoon like rain. But Chris and Sarah were very flexible and we did manage to get diving in on two days, albeit a bit choppy on the way out and back from the dives (better than any theme park ride!). As with my previous experience with Tenerife SCUBA, everything was well planned and organised and with Chris’ experience of the area, despite the bad weather and sea conditions, he was able to take us to suitable dive sites. Saw a huge Tuna, two very large Angel Shark, one of which was extremely relaxed. It swam very close to us and decided to settle itself into the sand for a snooze, right in front of us. Also saw some Barracuda, Morays and many of the usual aquatic species common to the area. I made my 90th dive on this trip (PADI MSD Qualified) so have some experience of diving and dive centres. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tenerife SCUBA for either complete beginners to the World of diving or for experienced/qualified divers of all levels. In my experience, Tenerife SCUBA provide an excellent level of service. They are nice people too.

Visited December 2013