“Another fantastic dive holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tenerife Scuba

Tenerife Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Tenerife Scuba - based in the south of Tenerife we offer quality diving and diving training for both the experienced and novice diver alike. Where personal service and great scuba diving go hand in hand and where people can enjoy diving Tenerife in a relaxed, unstressed, family friendly, club type atmosphere.
Dunstable, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Another fantastic dive holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Once again Tenerife Scuba came up trumps with their excellent customer care and fantastic dive sites. The Rays was the best I have ever seen it with many stingrays, 3 very large Atlantic Rays and Murtle the turtle who was in a very freindly mood. Also an Octopus slinking away with his/her catch of a discarded fish head and hundreds of various wrasse, bream and other fish.
Their new DM Intern (Paul) was a great addition to the team.

1 Thank Alan P
TenerifeScuba, Owner at Tenerife Scuba, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
It was great to see you guys again. Yes the Stingray dive site was spectacular and great fun.
"Murtle" has to be one of the most photogenic turtles here in Tenerife, great fun for photographers and videograhers alike.

See you all again soon.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tenerife Scuba - loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Me and my partner are just back from a fantastic week's diving with Chris & Sarah @ Tenerfie Scuba, brilliantly assisted by Paul. We did our Advanced Open Waters Divers certificate - Chris is a very patient and excellent instructor (who somehow managed to get me to eventually swim in a square on my navigation dive, though not before I'd drawn some interesting shapes with the surface marker!). Throughout the week we experienced many, many fish, gorgeous sting & atlantic rays, amazing rock passages and swim-throughs, a shy octopus and a very naughty Myrtle Turtle. Not to mention being looked-after brilliantly throughout by all. Loved it - thanks so much! love emma & steve X

1 Thank Dafodilly
Hi you two and thanks for your comments.
Well done on on the PADI Advanced Open Water qualification the pair of you...It was a pleasure teaching you both. Yes some of the shapes you made on the navigation dive were interesting..haha!! Remember I did say using a compass underwater is more difficult than on land, you got there in the end which is the important thing.
Hope to see the pair of you again soon There are a couple of pickies of the pair of you on FB which Allan took.
Safe diving and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Bracknell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Its your holiday"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Having returned in the early hours of this morning from a week in sunny Tenerife I couldn't wait a moment more to share the experience I had at Tenerife Scuba Diving.
Having watched a dive centre operating from our hotel for 4 days working with groups of 6 people with one instructor working through 2-3 groups a day imagine my surprise and delight when after being chauffered from our hotel to the dive centre we discovered it was just the two of us for the whole day. I cannot imagine many businesses putting aside a whole day just for 2 people who are only doing try dives when they can accomodate for up to 12 at a time. Especially when the rates are very reasonable compared to other centres I looked at.
It became clear very quickly that we were not just clients, we were greated and treated warmly like old friends and that theme continued throughout the experience. As their website hints "its your holiday" and nothing was too much trouble.
There was no awkwardness about being half naked and struggling into wet suits or less than gracefully being dragged onto the boat after your dive, despite the fact we were two girls and out with three guys.
I had a few panicky moments in the water but was put at such ease by Paul - my "buddy" it was impossible not to forget the worries and enjoy the wonders below the surface.
I did cut my second dive short - but after a few trips to my local pool to practise breating under water I shall certainly be back to complete some open water dives.
Thanks to Chris, Sarah, Paul and Kelvin (for the entertainment)
See you soon!

1 Thank Toni N
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Look no further !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just returned from another trip to Tenerife and some more superb diving with Chris and Sarah at Tenerife Scuba. I can only really echo what others have already said. To me diving is not just about the time spent underwater, it is also about the people you dive with, the way the school is run, safety, experience and the sociable side to it as well. Tenerife Scuba ticks all the boxes. When it comes to choosing a dive company in Tenerife, it really is a no brainer !

A big thank you to Chris, Sarah, Paul, Dean and Captain "Longprong" for organising another successful trip. See you guys soon !!

2 Thank Pontius57
Germany
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I wanted to see how it is to go diving while in Tenerife so I began the search for a good diving school that could help me discover this sport.
I found Tenerife Scuba Diving on Trip Advisor, got the adress and went visiting.
Chris was very welcoming and we set a date for my try dive the next day.

From the start I must say that I was impressed by that, as the next day I was the only one there.
So they reserved a whole morning for me, when many other people might have said "Oh..you're alone..well then you just have to wait for when there are more people booked..."

What can I say?
It was one of the best expericences of my life!
It's different from everything else I've tried.
But the best part were Chris and Paul.They were fantastic!Patient, calm they made me feel safe all the time(and I had my moments.. )
It's a little hard to adjust to the new environment you are in, especially if you have a small congestion like I did but with Chris and Paul's help I had a fantastic first experience :)
What I found to be great was that even though for them it's a business,from which they, in the end, earn a living, I never felt that!
I felt like I was visiting some old friends to chat and go for an adventure.
And that, for me, is rare.

Next time I will visit Tenerife, I will surely visit them again for an proper Open Water course as there is no one better for me :)

Thank you again for a fantastic first experience!
Chris