“You don't have to catch fish to enjoy”

Happy Hooker Fishing Tour
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Have been on this trip several times over the last few months and each time I have enjoyed it immensely. Jamie has Safety as his number one priority. On all occassions there has always been plenty of fish caught but I think I must have been born unlucky. Each trip has been a memorable occassion and great fun. Jamie is one of the most easy going people you will ever meet and nothing is ever a problem. Whether you are catching them or not you will always have fun with Jamie. I have been with others in Playa de las Americas when Jamie is full but never again, it's definitely worth waiting until Jamie is available.

5  Thank Smoggy-boy1964

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The wife and I went in feb this year (2013) it was Sharon's first time fishing we arranged to go on the Thursday so we turned up at colon port and met Jamie he said that it was a little rough out at sea and said we would go out to see how it was so we went out and yes it was rough Jamie said that we should go back in and arrange another day so we went the a couple of days later and turned up at the port as we were the first there he said we could sit where we wanted on the boat so we waited on the jetty when a very arrogant Russian man turned up and pushed his way to the front to which Jamie told him to wait till all the others had got on he then noticed the man staggering a bit so he checked him out the guy was drunk so Jamie told mr arrogant Russian that he would not be fishing with us much to the disgust of the drunk idiot this just shows his commitment to safety for him and especially us
So we went out and we caught loads of fish Sharon caught a 30lbs ray and a couple of barracudas and I got two eagle rays a barracuda and a lizard fish the other people also got rays etc it was a great day out and we will go again the next time we go to Tenerife

2  Thank Skymanmark
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Myself my daughter (30) and her friend (29) Went out with Jamie on June 20th 2013 and it was the girls first fishing trip and what a treat it was. Jamie is a wonderful guy and we were all made to feel as if we had known him for years and he was an old friend.
We did a couple of hours trolling while Jamie kept us informed of what was happening around us and what to look out for. We had a bonus of a group of Pilot whales swimming close by and Jamie even took the time though still trolling to slow right down, so we could watch the whales and take pictures.
After the trolling we caught some bait fish and the girls loved that reeling in 6 at a time.
Then we started bottom fishing and between the 6 of us that was out that day we had 1 Tope and 14 Rays the biggest being an 80lb monster.
The next time we are in Tenerife Jamie and his boat will be the first thing we will book.
The welcome and experience we had with Jamie that day made our holiday just that little but more special.

Thank you Jamie...........Steve, Kelly, Kelly

2  Thank stephen a
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a fantastic couple of fishing trips with my wife on our honeymoon, had a nice dolphin fish the first time and 4 different rays the second.
Would defiantly recommend, Jamie is well known around Tenerife for being the best boat in the water and he had a good knowledge of the best spots and some top quality tackle.
I hear that he has now got a brand new set of trolling booms that I will defiantly be putting to the test when I return to Tenerife in November.

1  Thank RichandNikkiJames
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything was great, had a fab afternoon. Everyone was happy . Jamie knows his stuff. Would 100% recommend

1  Thank g_roberts58