“Two great trips”

West Bromwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Two great trips”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a fantastic couple of fishing trips with my wife on our honeymoon, had a nice dolphin fish the first time and 4 different rays the second.
Would defiantly recommend, Jamie is well known around Tenerife for being the best boat in the water and he had a good knowledge of the best spots and some top quality tackle.
I hear that he has now got a brand new set of trolling booms that I will defiantly be putting to the test when I return to Tenerife in November.

1 Thank RichandNikkiJames

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great, had a fab afternoon. Everyone was happy . Jamie knows his stuff. Would 100% recommend

Visited May 2013
1 Thank g_roberts58
lossiemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fishing trip”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

great half days fishing with Jamie on the Happy Hooker, he was very good at showing everyone they had to do. I was on other fishing trips while on holiday but this one was the best by far big thanks to Jamie and I will be doing more trips with him on my next trip to Tenerife. big thanks Jamie.

1 Thank gillwillLossiemouth
Dublin, Ireland
“Goodtimes on this hooker lads!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Myself and a friend were out on June 11th 2013 for my 3rd trip in 5 years on a hooker boat (the fact I keep going back on The Happy Hooker should tell you something!) It was my friends first time fishing and he's totally hooked after catching a couple of big rays and watching me pull up a sand hound shark. The skipper Jamie is a top man who knows his stuff, all you have to do is kick back and enjoy your day out. Some people might be unlucky and not catch anything on the day but on each of the 3 trips I took I caught something and left the boat a very happy chappy.. What more can I say only that next time I get back to Tenerife I'll be out with the hooker again! Cheers for everything Jamie.

James from Dublin, Ireland.

scotland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Boat, fishing, and sight seeing trip with upbeat skipper.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was apprehensive as i had never been fishing before, so if you are reading this and want to try fishing for the first time just do it.
Jamie is excellent and made sure we had the best possible time.
We were reeling and bating and catching and all sizes of fish from one pound to 35 pounds. He is passionate about his catch and his clients.
One of the best days of our hols, thanks to Jamie.

Thanks very much Jamie from the Scotland (the tangle day lol).
Hopefully be back with Jack soon.

Visited April 2013