Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Night Skies Tenerife

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from $83.26
from $61.33
from $94.78
from $38.45
More Info
All reviews milky way these guys kieran constellations telescope moon stargazing information teide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely evening, what a way to spend my birthday. Beautiful sunsets toasted with a glass of Cava followed by amazing views of planets, stars and other galaxies. So interesting and mind blowing that these stars etc are so many light years away. The guys made it so interesting that since I've got home myself and my daughter have been looking for Venus!! Only complaint of the night was the meal but admittedly we didn't go for that and the rest of the night was fantastic.

KieranNightSkies, Owner at Night Skies Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for a lovely review. Also thanks for the comment about the food, we are always trying to make our tour better and honest reviews will help. Also thank you for sharing the video your daughter made of the night with me. Glad you've been inspired enough to look out for Venus. x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very knowledgeable pair Kieran and Craig great experience and would highly recommend. Came away knowing a little more about our night skies a truly memorable trip

Date of experience: January 2020

Glad you learnt something about our Night Sky and even happier that you enjoyed enough to highly recommend us. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The guys were friendly and knowledgeable about both Tenerife and the stars.
They still have the enthusiasm of amateurs but with the attention to detail of professionals.
The meal was light but well cooked.
The perfectly chilled Cava & very welcome hot chocolate just confirmed their forethought and preparation.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for the review, it's always nice to read that someone has noticed the effort and preparation that goes into our tour. Thank you. I can only assume that elusive fifth star was due to the cold LOL. Come back in Summer and see a completely different Night Sky and I hope to get that fifth star! Again, thank you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Kieran picked us up from our hotel, drove us to restaurant; even though there was traffic Kieran remained professional providing fun facts along the way. The meal was lovely. We then headed up the mount to watch the sunset; the glass of cava was magical as we watched the pinks and orange of the sunset. The photos were professional and it had a lovely friendly feeling especially the group photos. Craig and Kieran were very informative as we moved higher up the mount. They took out the telescope and we were soon dazzled with the night sky. Looking through the telescope was wonderful with lots of ‘wow’ moments. The evening was relaxed, fun, informative and very professional. Kieran’s driving was fabulous - I must admit I was a little anxious about being driven up the mount but I had nothing to worry about! The hot chocolate at the end was well needed as it was very cold, but, ever prepared Kieran had a fab warm winter coat for those who wanted it! Would highly recommend this once in a life time experience! Thank you Kieran and Craig for an unforgettable experience; cherished memories.

WOW! Lovely review. I'm so pleased that you found the whole experience so friendly. That's why we don´t do big coaches. If your experience with us is the first time you have used a scope it can be quite an experience. I love to try and frazzel Craig's mind with distances and time travel as he calls it. Thanks for the comment about my driving as well, I will be showing my Wife! LOL, It pleases me that we have helped you make some memories that will last forever.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Excellent trip thoroughly recommended. Craig our driver was friendly, informative and professional. Superb watching the sun go down behind La Gomera and the glass of fizz was a thoughtful touch. Once darkness fell Kieran came into his own with his knowledge of astronomy and Greek mythology and my wow factor was watching both live and expired satellites orbiting the earth. It did get quite cold so would advise take plenty of layers and gloves and warm hat. Well done guys.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for the review and recommendation. It´s great to read that you enjoyed the tour and even better to read that you had some WOW moments. Thank you. x