Tripadvisor

Review of Pasteleria Valery

Pasteleria Valery
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Arrecife
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Been to this cafe on the main street in Puerto del Carmen a few times for cake and coffee for four. The last two times we have been told takeaway only. This at 21.10pm although the place is open until 22.00pm. The reason given was she had cleaned up so didn't want to serve. Poor show and won't be returning.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Stopped for a large coffee, good value I thought, went back and had a lovely cake, again good value. Went back a third time and got ripped off on the price of a coffee, I questioned the waitress and she said no that is the price, not the price I paid great the first time, hence never bothered to go back. I asked for a bill on the three occasions, the third time she wouldn't give me a bill, I expect she thought she would charge me the extra. Rip off.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Waited 10 mins at the counter to order and then another 10 mins before coffee and cakes. Good value. Tasted OK. It not worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019

Stopped off after a long windy walk and the delicious cake and coffee was just what we needed. Lots of choice and may be back before we leave

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Had ice cream here today with my other half as we came here in November and love it and today it didnt fail to disappoint. The menu has plenty of choice and not badly priced either. The staff are friendly and welcoming and i would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2019