“Fabulous Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fabulous Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

It was a return visit for me and as usual the food was to a high standard. The staff are welcoming and friendly but not over the top. The food is very tasty and resonably priced. The toilets were spotless.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank June M

Annan, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“We did return.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

After posting an earlier review titled "We will return", we did, but due to the TripAdvisor terms and conditions, I have had to wait for three months before being able to post again. Anyway, my wife and I booked another two weeks holiday in Costa Teguise as soon as we arrived back home from the previous break, first stop was to abandon our baggage at the Nazaret and head for The Black Bull. Our coach was delayed at the airport waiting for passengers who did not show, so we were too late to shop for essential items, Ron was good enough to supply us with our immediate requirements, and, yes of course, we had a couple of beers, banter and Baileys before heading back to our apartment. The Black Bull is a family run business, Ron, Susan and their daughter Sharon are absolutely spot on, the food and drinks are superb. As per our previous holiday a few weeks earlier, we visited The Black Bull on a regular basis, you really must go there and sample the Sunday roast beef with all the trimmings, it is best to place an order the day before, unless you you plan to be amongst the first in line on Sunday, we have now sampled four of these meals and could not fault them, no, we did not eat four in one sitting, but we did over four Sundays. There is a large and varied menu, all of which can be modified on request to suit individual requirements, but I must also give a mention to their home made steak pie, fantastic. Seating inside or out, two super wide screen tv's plus other smaller ones positioned around the bar screening all major sporting events, etc, etc, plus all the usual attractions you find in pubs. The Black Bull is within easy walking distance from most hotels, villas and apartments , 5 mins from our previous stay at the Oceano, and 3 mins from our last stay in the Nazaret. Please do not take on board reviews mentioning drag artists, The Black Bull does not have any such events, those happenings can be found at a similarly named establishment if that is what you are looking for. You will not be disappointed when visiting The Black Bull, my first review "We will be back", second review "We did return" next plan of action "We will be back". Many thanks to all at The Black Bull for helping to make our second visit to Costa Teguise enjoyable and a total success, good luck, John & Marcia, Annan. Dumfriesshire

Visited October 2012
3 Thank John B
N.Wales UK
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 576 helpful votes
“Love it here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just returned once more from CT and as usual we had to visit what has become our favourite place to have a meal. Ron and Sue are lovely people and always very friendly........service with a smile and a wee bit of banter lol.
I had been telling my husband that he had to try the steak pie (I've had it on previous visits) so off we go and only one portion left.....hubby let me have it and it is just gorgeous. I could see my hubby's face as I was eating it thinking (that should've been mine lol). I did offer him some but he was happy with his gammon and chips..............for now. Ron told us that Sue would be making a new steak pie for the next day so we were there and hubby had to agree that it was delicious. The beef just melted in your mouth. Sue full marks for your steak pie.....can't be beaten :)
We usually visited the Black Bull for a drink or two in the evenings and a bite to eat as it's lovely and relaxing there and as I said the food is lovely whether it be a main meal or fried eggs on toast.
Came back on the last day for a Sunday roast and again just lovely. Good sized portions and very tasty.
Ron and Sue thanks to you both for keeping us well fed on our hols and we'll see you next year :)

Visited October 2012
7 Thank HEVER
Stafford, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“THE LEGEND THAT IS RON!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We went as a group of family & friends (Xmas & New Year 2011) we practically lived in The Black Bull most nights.This a great bar, good drinks,good food,2 big T.V.s,pool table and a dartboard,stays open until late and the owner Ron really looks after you all the time you're there, you can have a right good laugh with him.Myself,my family(We've been to Costa Teguise 3 times on each occasion we've gone to The Black Bull) and my friends will not hesitate to recommend The Black Bull to anyone. We will be going back to Costa Teguise and we will be back in The Black Bull until "kicking out time." We miss Ron and The Black Bull and we can't wait to come back one day soon. STEVE AND JANE HARVEY,STAFFORD.(Yes Ron, I will return,you've been warned! A.T.B. from your mate Steve a.k.a. The Glass Collector.)

Visited December 2011
3 Thank steveharv
Annan, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“We will return.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We have just spent two weeks holiday in Costa Teguise having followed our family on a surprise visit on a flight six hours after their's had left Newcastle Airport, they have holidayed there before and the fact that they were returning yet again speaks for itself. We walked to their villa the following morning to meet up and when the dust settled we were promptly marched to Ron and Susan's for breakfast which was absolutely excellent, top quality food and presentation, great banter between Ron and Susan and all who wish to converse. My wife and I sampled all available grub on the menu during our holiday, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner and we could not fault any of it, food and drinks are also value for money. We spent the whole day there either eating or drinking or both when the British F1 and the Wimbledon tennis final was on, plenty of screens available, two of which are quality wide screen, and I did manage to get back to our apartment on foot! If you do decide to visit the Black Bull Inn, you will definitely not be disappointed, quality food and drinks, best prices and great hosts. Many thanks for your service and friendship, you are truly genuine people, the last we visited to say "goodbye" and we will be back. Very best wishes, Marcia and John from Annan - Dumfries and Galloway

Visited July 2012