“Amazing”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This restaurant offers a fast and reliable service. The staff are amazing. Book a table as it does get quite busy.

• Visited November 2013

Lanzarote, Spain
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal, food, service excellent, they got one of our starter orders wrong but can't even mark them down for that, the way they dealt with it was excellent, will certainly visit again & recommend to others.

Visited November 2013
Lancashire
“Disappointment”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Have visited this restaurant several times in the past however our latest meal was a disaster, tried to contact by email prior to this review as I do not like to post negative reviews especially when the food has always been good but the email just bounced back with an error message. Visited one Saturday night with my sister, service was not good and the popadoms were soggy and not crisp, waited along time for our main meal and when it arrived the rice was cold, the biriyani was missing prime elements and seemed to only consists of rice and very dry chicken. The waiter took the rice away to be re-heated and left the curries on the table to go cold, when he returned the rice was still cold, I think our meal had been left on the side as they seemed to be more interested in serving take-aways to people who arrived after us. We did complain and we were told they were sorry but it was a very busy night for them, this excuse is not good enough has it shouldn't make any difference to the food quality. They thought that if they brought us a free bottle of wine this would make up for it however we did not accept this as we only wanted a good quality meal. I wanted to point out this to Fazz and that is why I sent the email as people don't always tell you if there is a problem they just don't visit again. I will still go back again when I return at Christmas and try the food again as I hope this was only a one off.

• Visited October 2013
Truro
“If you like Indian cuisine ....”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I am a regular visitor to Playa Blanca and this restaurant is one that I have often walked past since there is nothing intriguing about it from the outside. When family came back from a trip a few weeks ago they told me to visit and try this place since they know I am a fan of Indian food. I have to say I was not disappointed. Inside it is pleasant and you can also eat outside on a balcony overlooking Natura Beach which was splendid. The service was spot on and the selection of mains was good. I particularly enjoyed their nann breads. I am going to go back next week and try their early bird set menu, it looks like a good deal...four courses for €8.95... Will the quality be just as good for the special deal? I will report back.

• Visited September 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Trust Me....”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have travelled so much over the years but can honestly say I have never tried food like this anywhere else.. On first Rriving the staff were totally fantastic and very friendly answering many of our questions.. We both ordered starters main courses rice and nan to share and found every single mouthful to be bursting with flavours and totally brilliant..
We have enjoyed the experience so much we are planning to return next week.
If you are in this area please trust me on this and you certainly will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013