“The Best Tour Guide I've Ever Had”

Blackstone Treks & Tours
$45.48*
and up
Lanzarote Volcano Hiking Route
More attraction details
Owner description: Blackstone Treks & Tours Lanzarote offers you guided walks and private tours. Our desire is to show you the island in a different light, without rushing or shorcuts, away from the “big group scene”, so that one may experience a calm and deep view of this beautiful and unique corner of the Atlantic.Welcome to Lanzarote.
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Tour Guide I've Ever Had”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Jose truly went above and beyond the call of duty during my friend and I's tour of the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote. My friend and I were only staying on the island for a few more days, but Jose managed to work us into his schedule and picked us up at our hotel. After the tour he gave us a list of recommended restaurants in the area and dropped us off the house of Cesar Manrique so we could tour the sight. He improved our stay in Lanzarote 100%, and in all honesty I would not have enjoyed or appreciated the island without meeting him. His passion for both volcanoes and the island itself is incredible, as is his knowledge. Not to mention that the tour itself was fantastic - breath taking, gorgeous, a once in a life-time experience. If you are trying to find a fantastic tour of Lanzarote, in addition to an amazing and informative tour guide, use Blackstone. If I ever return to Lanzarote, I certainly will be using them again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank AlannaRose
Jose Luis R, Owner at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Alanna, I really appreciate your kind words and I hope to meet you again in the future, there are many other beautiful places to see and I would love to show you them ;)
All the best
Jose

uk
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best !!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Ok we got off our cruise ship to meet Jose who took us to a clean air conditioned van we did a tour of the fire mountain region with a camel ride included our guide spoke perfect English and had an an enormous. Amount of knowledge we had a 11 year old a 6 year old and an 80 year old with us and Jose made it fun yet informative for all we had an amazing lunch at a local restaurant all in all a fab day. I can highly reccomend black stone if possible request Jose !

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sammie
JLRB_69, Propietario at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Mrs. Margo, thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure meeting you. Say hello to your family!!! Jose
Leeds, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic guide and wonderful days out”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We hired Jose for two separate tours, a half day at and around Timanfaya and a full day travelling to the North of the island. Myself, my husband and my 12 year old son all really enjoyed both trips. Jose is so friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about Lanzarote! We really experienced another side of the island that we would simply not have done on bigger coach tours. Jose has given us lots of ideas for our next trip to Lanzarote and we will definitely be contacting him again when we next visit. I would strongly recommend using Jose!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank lisas82
Dear Mrs. Shaw, many thanks for your comment and I looking forward to meet you again. All the best. Jose
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb oversite of Lanzarote's creation”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Jose was pleasent, informative and knowledgeable. He was an excellent guide, and the experience was exceptionally good value for money. He was also able to recommend great bars and restaurants off the beaten track, to get a sense of the real Lanzarote.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SCA01
Jose Luis R, Propietario at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Chika, thanks you very much for your review. I hope we see each other again in Lanzarote.
All the best.
Newport, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Deserves the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We hired Jose to take us to Timanfaya and have an opportunity to ride camels. He arrived on time and tailored the start time to suit our needs. Once inside the minibus we found he had put a variety of snacks in for us and the children as well as some bottled water. Jose is very easy to get on with and great with the kids. His knowledge and passion for Lanzarote is second to none. If you are booking a tour I would urge you to use Blackstone, money well spent

2 Thank Peter H
JoseLuisRubio, Owner at Blackstone Treks & Tours, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you again very soon. Kind regards. Jose