Friendly staff, great location. We had a room at the back overlooking an ugly street, but
it didn´t matter, as the sea was so near. The stairs were quite narrow and steep, there
was no lift in this part of the hotel. It didn´t bother us but it certainly was difficult for the elderly guests.
The little kitchen was well equipped for our simple needs (breakfast with bacon and eggs
and an occasional cup of coffee). Everything was kept very clean and tidy, the cleaning lady even folded my husband´s T-shirts and the cable of the mobile!
The only thing we have to complain about is the beds: terribly hard and squeaky. My
husband got such a backache he moved to the couch for the last nights..
But all in all, we´d like to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Canteras is one of the most beautiful urban beaches of Spain and it is, undoubtedly, the charm of the city. This four kilometres long beach, obtains the Blue Flag awarded by European Union every year as an official recognition of its water quality and its remarkable sanitary conditions. Located close to restaurant, shopping centres and entertainment options, Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras Hotel Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- Apartamentos Brisamar Canteras Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria