All reviews residential area bus stop freshly squeezed orange juice four poster bed charming place to stay wonderful island roof terrace late arrival bed and breakfast gran canaria las palmas each morning within walking distance the ground floor recommend this hotel old town manuela
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband booked in to this little hotel not expecting too much as we only needed a one night stay to attend our daughters graduation. Well what a pleasant surprise. Firstly we had the warmest welcome ever from Manuela I really felt we had known her for years. The hotel is only small but with lovely furnishings. The room was so nice with a four poster bed, having air conditioning and flat screen tv was a bonus. Breakfast is also very nice continental style. Hot coffee or tea and fresh orange thanks to Beatrice for the lovely service. Not too far away from the town centre and the beach. I would definitely recommend staying there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Casa Mozart is convenient for beach, shops and bars. We had a short stay but found this boutique hotel delightful. The staff were very thoughtful and welcoming.
Manuela.the manager arranged for our late arrival with taxi pick up at the airport and admission to the hotel after midnight.
Breakfast was varied and the room and bathroom comfortable clean and well equipped.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank drearymac
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This was a really enjoyable stay. Warm and welcoming staff took care of us and we really felt like on holiday. Rooms were spacious and beds comfortable, always clean and soft. There are many interesting details in the interior of the hotel and it´s very modern. I also loved breakfast, rich and tasty every day.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018

My husband and I stayed in Casa Mozart during a recent 3 day trip to Las Palmas. We loved Casa Mozart-- it is so cosy, so comfortable and the attention to detail is very impressive. We got a lovely warm welcome from Manuala who gave us all the information we needed. The location is good -- certainly within walking distance of Calle Mesa y Lopez. Local city buses are frequent and taxis are cheap.
Our room was on the ground floor and was really quiet which we requested. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have experienced in Gran Canaria -- and we have been coming here for 18 years. The shower was excellent . The quality of bed linen and towels was obvious.
Breakfast varied a little each morning and consisted of breads, toast, cold meats, cheese, preserves, gorgeous yogurt and sometimes omelette. Tea, coffee and biscuits were available in the dining room all day and night. So welcoming!
We would highly recommend Casa Mozart and we intend to return on our next visit to Las Palmas.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank EMOCS
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I stayed just before Christmas for a week and cannot praise this hotel enough. It is located fairly centrally and it's easy to walk into the City Centre and the beaches. Parking nearby can be a bit of a challenge, but I found that there are generally spaces available two minutes walk away in Calle Manuel Gonzalez Martin, across the Parque Insular. Manuela and her team are excellent hosts - it's almost like you're staying with a close friend rather than in a hotel. The room was spotless and very comfortable, and I believe that all the rooms have their own private terrace. There is also a roof garden with some comfy chairs and sunbeds. The wi-fi worked really well. Breakfast was good and I would say plentiful and with a decent choice.
Thank you Manuela, Beatrice and Gloria for making my stay so relaxing and enjoyable.

Date of stay: December 2017