The hotel is situated right on the beach and the choices of restaurants along the board walk are endless. The hotel itself is ok and my room had an amazing view of the sea and boardwalk. I was on the 7th floor and unfortunately had a few problems sleeping at night due to the loud music being played in one of the restaurants. Although I realize its a Spanish speaking country, there were no English TV channels in the room as everything was in Spanish so I suggest if you travelling alone, make sure you have your book or laptop to occupy you (if you prefer to stay in the hotel)
I've dealt with more friendlier staff I must say, no one really smiled or greeted, but other than that its a well located hotel if you staying in Las Palmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the shores of Las Canteras Beach with direct access to endless local attractions is the four-star NH Imperial Playa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your NH Imperial Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Imperial Playa Hotel Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
- NH Imperial Playa Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria