1,313 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view fiesta bar top floor las palmas marina bar flotation pool roma restaurant town view massage bed half board steam room gran canaria beachfront location breakfast and dinner excellent hotel sky news
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with friendly Staff. BIG choice of food in breakfast, and all was So great and fresh. Of Course some was feel like was frozen before but still was great like White cheese. On beach not enough Sun beds i can tell that. Lot of people put the towels on and around 8am. All was Reserved. Nice pool on top and teasty drinks in bar on side of the pool.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michal K
Reviewed July 5, 2018

We travelled as a couple. Staying for one week’s holiday on a half bored basis. We arrived on the evening of 16th June 2018.
On arrival we were greeted by a true gentleman who kindly took our cases to reception for a swift check in. First impressions of the hotel was absolutely lovely. Stunning deco, especially the beautiful fresh flowers. Reception staff very welcoming, pleasant & informative.
We paid extra for a sea view, which although was a little pricey, was more than worth it as the rooms at the front of the hotel are looking out onto the hotel car park & city. I emailed the hotel prior to our arrival to advise it was our 10th Anniversary & to request a high floor. I received a response advising they would do their best to accommodate, but could not guarantee. We were thrilled to discover that not only were we allocated a room on the 6th floor (629), on entering our room we found a bottle of bubbly on ice! Thank you so much for this very kind gesture.
Our room with a sea view was spotless & had stunning views of the lovely clean Las Canteras beach from the balcony. Cleaned to a high standard & towels changed daily. Mini fridge, TV & ample storage space.
Breakfast & evening meals were delicious. Free Tea & coffee facilities in the restaurant. Cold beverages were charged to our room & settled on check out. The staff were brilliant, very pleasant & attentive. They all worked tirelessly to meet every guests needs.
If you’re feeling energetic, there is Great Gym on the 8th floor along with a fantastic Spa, which came in very handy as unfortunately the weather wasn’t great during our stay. The views from the spa pool, over-looking the beach were tremendous & is a lovely sanctuary to chill out.
The roof top pool was lovely with plenty of sunbeds, changing rooms & WC. There are stunning views across the beach.
The roof top bar served delicious snacks & again the décor was beautiful & the staff were great. There is also a restaurant on the 8th floor called “Summum”. Again, the views were stunning from the restaurant, although we chose not to dine here as it was quite pricey.
Location of the hotel is perfect.
The hotel provides sunbeds on the beach which is a stone’s throw from the back entrance of the hotel. The beds & parasol are free of charge.
I am unable to comment on the Entertainment at the hotel as we went out for a lovely stroll most evenings.
I would like to finish by commending Management & all staff at this hotel for all their tireless hard work & for making our stay one to remember. All staff are a credit to the Hotel. One of the best hotels we have stayed in & would highly recommend.

Thank you!!

Room tip: Sea View, high floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alison J
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I decided to break my journey between UK and the Gambia in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. I booked this hotel on online recommendations and my experience has prompted a plethora of superlatives. Beautiful hotel, perfect location, well appointed room, friendly and efficient staff, spacious public areas, superb breakfast and most importantly, great value for money. Don't hesitate to book. I will be returning with my wife very soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Robert H
Reviewed June 25, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed June 19, 2018

To use the safe deposit, which costs €1.20 a day, a code is needed. I requested the code and paid on the day I arrived. When I checked out, I was told that the only bill to pay was the use of the safe!!!! I produced the receipt and the receptionist looked baffled and asked her colleagues, looked at the computer screen .... in the end she told me .... 'leave it like that....' as if she was doing me a favour. No apologies, no courteous comments. As if I were a criminal. This is it for me...a supposedly 4 star hotel....

Room tip: Don't use the safe....if you do...keep the receipt...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo