1,317 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view fiesta bar top floor las palmas marina bar flotation pool roma restaurant town view massage bed half board steam room beachfront location gran canaria breakfast and dinner excellent hotel sky news
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed June 19, 2018

To use the safe deposit, which costs €1.20 a day, a code is needed. I requested the code and paid on the day I arrived. When I checked out, I was told that the only bill to pay was the use of the safe!!!! I produced the receipt and the receptionist looked baffled and asked her colleagues, looked at the computer screen .... in the end she told me .... 'leave it like that....' as if she was doing me a favour. No apologies, no courteous comments. As if I were a criminal. This is it for me...a supposedly 4 star hotel....

Room tip: Don't use the safe....if you do...keep the receipt...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank JaneWolfe0412
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Superb attitude from all of the staff. Alway smiling and polite. Impecably dressed. Cannot fault the hotel
Is situated on las Canteras beach with a short taxi ride to the main shopping areas.
Has its own beach beds and parasols within 30 metres of the hotel
Highly recommended for couples and those who are getting on inyears

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Trevor B
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay in this hotel close to city and beach.
Staff very friendly and kind.

Room and bathroom in good and very clean condition, as my stay was for business only, I have had a room with city view.
Seaview also very nice and for holiday reason much better. Just question of price.
Check - in / Check - out professional and smooth.
Breakfast with wide range of food, fresh bread and selection of fruits. Served in Roma Restaurant with marvelous view .

Will come back and to recommend

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2018

The staff at the hotel were 5* especially the staff in the buffet restaurant who were 6*. They were all so friendly and made you feel important. The breakfast was amazing there was so much to choose from and you could have omletes and fried eggs specially cooked for you. In the evening they had a good choice of food even for the fussiest. The spa was really nice and relaxing. Never full so even better. The rooms were cleaned daily. As we had a really late flight they laid on food for us in our room. We didnt pay the extra to have a sea view but we couldn't warrant the extra money especially as we spend such little time in our room.Looked out on taxi rank and it wasnt as noisey as others had said. The double glazing kept out all noise so a peaceful sleepOut the front of the hotel is the town but at the is the lovely beach. The area let the place down as it wasn't a tourist area and if we didn't have a car we wouldn't have had a lot to do as I like to get out and about and see the island.

Room tip: Seaviews were lovely if your willing yo pay the extra
  • Trip type: Traveled with family