1,317 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view fiesta bar top floor las palmas marina bar flotation pool roma restaurant town view massage bed half board steam room beachfront location gran canaria breakfast and dinner excellent hotel sky news
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Fab hotel in fantastic location right on the promanarde and beach,All the staff were lovely nothing to much trouble ,Rooms spotless,food very good ,even the breakfast chef knew exactly what I wanted after one day.Nice to have free use of spa facilities (except for one on one treatments).Beach loungers etc also free.Very easy to get around lots of coffee shops and restaurants close by .Would certainly return .

Room tip: Worth the bit extra for sea view
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Where do I start? When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by happy, smiley reception. The chap checked us in and gave us advice/information with regards to our stay. We went for dinner, just got in in time! Wow, the food was blooding amazing. So much choice and everything was cooked to perfection. Every evening some food was cooked to your preference, fish, steak, liver. Coffee available via machine during dinner as well as breakfast time.The presentation was equally as good. All the staff from reception, cleaning and catering was very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Before I forget, chaps need to wear long trousers for dinner which I forgot but I wasn’t the only one! Nevertheless, when I was reminded it was done very discreetly and when I had changed I was thanked! Breakfast... my wife was excited every morning to have her sparkling wine, yes every morning! Fresh Salmon - lovely!
Our room, so spacious, plenty of room/storage. Bathroom - massive! Amazing shower. Room cleaned every day. My wife was concerned about outside/corridor noise - she had no reason to be concerned. Triple glazing, double patio doors then a further door to go out on the balcony. Inside, we had a door to separate the bathroom and main door so we didn’t hear anything and had no disturbances. The Pool on the top floor, brilliant. Always a bed available for us and we came home with a cracking tan! Pool was lovely, never crowded and warm too.
The beach, literally 20 steps away. The beds were available to us free as part of the hotel. Again, staff on the beach very chirpy and happy. Beach really clean by the way, the sea - lovely.
Nearly forgot - the Spa, give it a go! The massage table, so good. Sauna, steam room, dead pool - all free. Oh yeah the Gym - the best I have ever seen in a hotel. My wife was pretty disappointed that she never packed her gym stuff!
Free internet too and the Wi-fi is brilliant, you can even get this on the beach!
Would we return to this hotel? Damn right! This time my wife doesn’t have to nag me to book a holiday. It’s a four star hotel and worth every one.

4  Thank tommyf997
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Fantastic hotel in a superb location on the beach. No more than 500 yard from anywhere.
Very helpful and polite staff always willing to help. Modern spacious hotel with 2 good bars and a fab pool on the roof.
The room was big with a large bathroom and great shower. All that was needed was available.
Breakfast was also good quality and varied.
We will return again...

1  Thank P1810FJandrewg
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great position. We had easy access to the city, to public transport to explore the island and to the beautiful beach.
The facilities are very good. The rooftop pool was clean and warm and there are great views. The spa was well equipped- even my husband enjoyed indulging himself! The restaurant food was very good. There was plenty of choice. We particularly enjoyed the freshly cooked fish and steak. Breakfast was amazing. Sparkling wine and vodka were freely available. Most of all the staff were always friendly and couldn't do enough to help.
We had a room with a view of the side street. Not a good view but the room was large and very clean. As a complimentary changing room we had a sea view. This was very small but a good view. It is swings and roundabouts!
We were so lucky with the weather and would definitely return.

1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review from my town view balcony which is great but if I come back I will book a sea view room just for the sunset. We are delighted with the hotel our room is clean and spacious, A really good shower. Breakfast is to a high standard but get coffee from the machine and not from the waiter. The beach is right at the front entrance and the su beds freely available. The are is perfect plenty of places to eat and the old town just€6 in a taxi from the rank next to to the main entrance. What's not to like!

Date of stay: November 2017