“Fantastic Accommodation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Angela E
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Accommodation”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Bungalow is fantastic will be booking again.
So close to all amenities and a great pool.
Ernesto was really helpful and met us to show us where to go.

Oct 12, 2017
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the bungalow and look forward to seeing you again!
Mark Andr...
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Ernesto met us on arrival, (lovely man) location is excellent! Beach, Shops, bars & restaurants even the bus station if you fancy getting around the island are within 2 minutes walking distance, No noise disturbance from the shopping centre, lovely pool, cleaned out each morning Monday-Friday.
Villa clean & comfortable, with everything you need for a holiday.
Highly recommended,
We have already booked our next stay... we have only been home 14 day's.

Oct 12, 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the bungalow and so happy you are coming back again!
Cardiff
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Jan 9, 2018
I’m so pleased you had such a good holiday in my bungalow
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Aug 18, 2017
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in the bungalow. I look forward to seekng you again.
Sarawelsh...
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Just returned from a lovely stay . Bungalow is spacious, clean, and very well equipped. Pool is always quiet with plenty of beds. Location is the best we've stayed in Puerto Rico, the shopping centre is on your doorstep! But we was never disturbed by any noise. Ernesto was very helpful. We will definitely be back .. thank you for an amazing holiday .

Apr 24, 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in my bungalow, I always try and do my best for my guests. Hope to see you all another time!
julieawil...
Puerto Rico, Spain
“LOVELY APARTMENT”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Lovely clean apartment with all the shops and bars on your doorstep. Beach only about 10 minutes walk. Lovely balcony with 6 sun loungers and table and chairs. Sun all day. Ernesto the owner came to make sure that everything was okay for us.

May 3, 2017
I'm so glad you liked the bungalow and had a lovely holiday. I hope to see you again another time!
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing