Don't let my title confuse you. This is a modern hotel with beautiful views of the bay. Rooms with all mod cons, mini bar fridge and safe. 10 minute walk to the town, take a taxi back (uphill). Probably best suited for persons with a car. However we didn't have one but we managed fine. This is our first visit to a Parador and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building of this Parador expresses in its architectural forms the mysteries and enigmas in this Canary island and invites the guest to enjoy themselves in this paradisiacal setting and to contemplate, from its common rooms, unsurpasable views of the ocean and of the island of Tenerife in the background with the Teide peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Parador de la Gomera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De La Gomera Hotel
- Parador De La Gomera San Sebastian De La Gomera, Spain